Glenn R. Koch and Associates, LLC, a proven leader in BHRS services for over eighteen years, is proud to offer consultation services for those children and families in the Lehigh Valley who are in need of a highly specialized and structured behavioral program, and are having difficulty securing BHRS or are in need of a less intense program.
Our consultants are highly skilled and trained therapistʼs with over five (5) years experience working with the Autistic spectrum, as well as other developmental disorders. These consultants can help you structure and implement a behavioral program designed to meet the individual developmental needs of your child.
Consultants can assist you:
- Develop a program to meet the developmental needs of your child.
- Teach, support and direct the implementation of the program.
- Change developmental demands of your child and teach you how to navigate(negotiate) them.
- Establish realistic expectations and develop effective skills that relate to success.
- Establish healthy boundaries with your child and others.
- Provide alternative disciplines to punishment.
You will be given the support, guidance and direction needed to create a program of change for your child. As most caregivers know, the more immediate services can be provided for a child, the better the prognosis for success in the future. Through consultation services caregivers can hear about effective strategies, and increase their manageability and reduce their stress.